I was gonna do something a bit more fancier but you will live…….
Year in Review
- We have reached a massive amount of page views and unique monthly views and such. People are asking me to do reviews but this is not a review blog and I won’t be making it one. This space is my personal space to go off, talk shat, and be me.
- I have toned down my cussing…..*just a tad* but I am doing better with channeling that…..I lied you will still see the word shat on here and on twitter from time to time.
- I have met 7 or 8 new blog buddies I don’t like none of em…..okay maybe two of them but the rest blah. I hate just talking about blogging stuff like can we talk about other things like growth, future goals, hell I will even talk about kids but if the entire convo is about blogging…..I can’t
- The grammar po po has been on it with me this year…….more so than usual….I love it keep that coming
- I spoke at 5 events…..shocking I know most people think I have no edumacation…..lil ole me I promise you I didn’t cuss at either one of them although I wanted to
- I made a total of 600 bucks doing blog what not this entire yr…..all of that money went into my belly with good steak and shat that I normally ever hardly get to eat cause I am poor
- I learned that I like photography more than I thought I would that has been the biggest surprise for me this year
- My main traffic source…Pinterest and I don’t even pin that much stuff from this site. Twitter comes in a close second and instagram is neck to neck with FB. Google + is stepping up but I use that for the magazine.
New Year brings new things
1. I started a series on Kokoa called Focus of the month look for it in hashtag #FocusKokoa (I am using hashtags more and more these days it’s a quick way to keep up on everything you press it and walllah all my stuff comes up)
2. I am going to actually start doing things from my pinterest page instead of having just the pinterest Wed I will do the pinterest Wed then put something that I did from Pinterest no need to keep hoarding stuff on there and not do them.
3. My conversations will continue and the talk Tuesday will also continue.
Nothing else new to share. Follow me on all my social stuff on the right side of the page. Happy New Year to you all I will be back on January the 3rd with a conversation of some sort. I hope this New Years bring you at least one thing your heart desires the most.