Pinteresting Wednesday

For those just joining me. Instead of a Wordless Wed. I do a pinterest Wed. where I give you my pick of quotes for the week, an outfit I will probably never wear, something for the upcoming holiday which is Christmas, and something odd or unique. Enjoy

Quote ~ Took me a long time to figure this out.

your calling.

Outfit~ I don’t need the necklace but the rest I love

berry skinny pants, blue button down, navy sweater, plaid scarf, tall brown boots, gold monogram necklacesource

Christmas ~ What I want……..

Canon 60D. It's taking some time to figure this camera out but so far I love it!source

Something different ~ I am going to do this…..probably not but I want too.

Love this!  Great way to dress up those ugly plastic drawers!   Plastic Drawers ReDo with step by step directions

source

This entry was posted in Wordless Wednesday Pinterest Style. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Pinteresting Wednesday

1. That quote is so true! I must pin your pin!

2. I LOVE that outfit!! It is fantastic! And that is a great quote! :)-Ashley

3. Bernetta says:

I love that quote, outfit and CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think if I got better with mine, I wouldn’t desire a different one.

Love the quote and the outfit. I even like the necklace.
    Ahhh the camera. An upgrade is on my list, but there are so many things ahead of it. I’ll keep making my Rebel work.

5. LOL @ an outfit that I’ll never wear…

See I came here to post…

You know I love the camera, my calling…umm yeah well…i could so see the container thing in my old dorm…

6. Kalley C says:

The quote is very true. It’s been taking me a long time to figure that out as well. I love the outfit! Also, that camera, is sweet!

7. Definitely like the outfit. Especially if I can get the NYDJ version of the jeans.

8. That holiday winter outfit is the JAM! I have worn out my tall boots and need some new ones.

9. I love that decorative container. Such a great idea. And I hope you get a new camera for Christmas! Canon is the way to go! I have a Canon 6D.

10. Katherine G says:

I absolutely love that quote.

That outfit is adorable. I can do without the necklace as well.

What a cute way to pretty up storage draws.

11. Nellie says:

That quote is so real!! Love the outfit.

12. Lashawn says:

Yes yes and yes for the quote!!!
    I love the boots but red pants…..
    #teamcanon

13. miss donna says:

yep. that quote is very true…i like that one. not sure why the necklace was put with the outfit, but everything else about it is on point. cute. i can’t handle no heavy duty camera equipment. i struggle with the one on my phone. no comment on your craft project that ain’t gone happen!! LOL!

14. april says:

I love that pin. It’s so true too! I will have to pin it too lol. That Camera is on my list too. I have to have it!

15. This quote is so true. Girl, and I want that camera too! Hope Santa does you right!