Wordless Wednesday

You know the drill quote, outfit, Halloween, and something odd.

Quote~ I always get up and do something when I can’t sleep. I get a lot more done during those times.

Source: google.com via Michelle on Pinterest

Outfit~ This Jacket is EVERYTHANG I know one does not come in my size but if I find it I will buy it.

Source: wendyslookbook.com via Kita on Pinterest

Halloween~ I normally don’t do outside decor but what if I put this outside and have it move in some type of way when a car passes by.

Source: halloweenforum.com via Katie on Pinterest

Something Odd~ I tried the Gatorade trick and it worked I was like whaaaaaa

This entry was posted in Wordless Wednesday Pinterest Style. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Wordless Wednesday

I love tha Halloween dude! Its awesome! That Who Knew It list is fabulous. Need to save that for future use. Happy Hump Day!

Those ate some very interesting uses!! Makes me wonder about that Dawn, if it can kill fleas what is it doing to my dishes!!! I love that jacket and those pants.

I totally agree with that quote. When I can’t sleep which is often I do try to find things to do. It makes a difference

I think I’m in love with that jacket. I like her whole outfit.

I didn’t know half the stuff about the regular house hold uses. Makes me look at things in my home differently now.

4. Autumn says:

I love that quote!
    The Halloween decor is pretty great, too. The perfect amount of creepiness.
    I also love that girl’s outfit! So stylish! I would never be able to pull off that look, though. I hope you find your jacket!
    And as for those tricks – I can’t say I’ve tried any of them, but I do have a slight addiction to Altoids mints. I go through an entire tin in under two days time. They also relieve indigestion and anxiety.

Great uses, some of them I’ve heard of. The quote, so very true. Halloween, creepy! That jacket is cute.

6. brandi says:

Thank you for including all of those tips. I will put a few of them to use right now!

7. love the quote. I need to do that >get up because I do lay there.
    AND I LOVE THAT JACKET TOO! If I find it before you do, I will tell you where it is BUT I am buying it too!

8. Every time I see you do this threesome fun I think I should do it…then I don’t. Love that you make it happen!

9. Love that quote! and the jacket!? Yeessssss