This week was devastating my favorite couple from my favorite movie was destroyed. I know I am to old but I was a robsten fan the love that I saw was so pure and true. I can’t ever watch twilight the same anymore. Ahhh to be young and 22 …………On to other news.
Ok I saw this on one of my favorite blogs and thought I would join in. Make sure you check out OK, Dani she has a new addition to her family that is so cute too.
1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I started blogging in November of 2010. I started blogging because after I had lost 4 family members within 1 year I was in a depressed state. I needed to talk and to get back out into the world and I thought blogging would do that and boy did it ever. When I first started I always had the idea to talk about different subjects and give my personal view on stuff with a little humor mixed in the blog has changed just a tad bit but humor is still around. I use to post 5 days a week but now I only post 3 times a week.
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
Yes I went to Clark Atlanta University and at first I was in the Mass Communication department but thought it was way to easy so I switched to Business with a concentration in Management
3. Where have you traveled?
I have traveled all over the east coast never out of the country because I am scared of planes. The furthest west I have been was Texas. All by train, car, or bus
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
A home that I can own outright with no mortgage it’s nice to not have to worry about that bill monthly
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
1. I hate people who look down on others….and I don’t hate many things
2. I hate when parents are dressed nice but their kids look a hot mess ….my kids always look good I am the one who should and do look a hot mess.
3. A dirty nasty house…..I can’t even stand toys out of place for too long I allow only 2 hours then it must be cleaned up.
6. What is your favorite movie?
I love Glory Road…I use to play basketball and it’s one of the movies that always touches my heart.
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
Liquor beer is nasty and wine well I am not really a fan. I love tea the most although I can drink caffeine free coke a lot.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Read it takes me to another place.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Target all day. I can get clothes for me and the kids shoes, beddings, pots and food all in one stop.
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
When I was younger back in high school actually my period never came on when it was suppose too…….as a matter of fact it still doesn’t I always have to stay prepared because it comes on at different times of the month never around the same time. I was in the 9th grade and we were in uniform the khaki pants well my period decides to come on right after it went off like only 2 weeks in between and I was unprepared. Talk about embarrassment good thing it was winter I was able to tie my jacket around my waist and go to the nurses office where I waited for my mom to bring me extra clothes *sigh* I was particularly cold that day.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
The day before my mom died. I had so many more questions and she died without giving me some of her prized recipes.
12. If your life was turned into a movie… what actor would play you?
Who better to play me than….me. I would like my mom to be Angela Basset though cause we can burn cars…oh sorry wrong movie setting.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
I started at publix supermarket back in Charleston, SC when I was 16. I started off as a bagger and worked my way up by the time I was a freshman in college I was a front end manager. One of the best jobs I ever had too.
14. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
Hopefully owning my own business and working for me and my family.