Wordless Wednesday Pinterest Style

You know the drill Quote, Outfit, Upcoming Holiday (the 4th), something odd enjoy.

Quote ~ This says it all. I watch with my eyes open and my mouth closed. You can learn a lot that way

Source: xo-youmakemego-asdfghjkl.tumblr.com via Kita on Pinterest

Outfit~ I need some color in my closet without getting rid of my ever present greys

Source: lagu.polyvore.com via Kita on Pinterest

Holiday the 4th ~ The things you can do with Marshmallows these days….unbelievable

Source: blog.hwtm.com via Kita on Pinterest

Something odd ~ I love my coke and I don’t really want to waste it but I tried it… and it worked

Source: wikihow.com via Kita on Pinterest

12 Responses to Wordless Wednesday Pinterest Style

1. Roses Daughter says:

I love the quote, and as for the coke: I don’t know about that!! It seems like such a waste of a good cold coke!

That quote is beautiful! I would never thought to match a dark grey with green shorts like that. Ya learn something new everyday! Ok, so what’s up with the coke? Clean the toilet with it? Ummm, I’m not wasting my diet coke on my toilet! :) Happy Hump Day!

Very interesting quote. As for the coke, I had no idea that could be done with it.

That quote says everything about me!

Never would have thought to use coke for that! Love the punch of color with the gray and black.

6. Dr. Reginia says:

Great quote, love the outfit. Did it leave it sticky at all?

7. I am loving the quote. That is how I am, an observer. My parents taught me that. The outfit is super cute too.

8. Cam - Bibs & Baubles says:

love the quote! so me… i see everything! as for Coke, I wish I was surprised. From what I hear it will clean a rusty engine too.

The quote is right on point, outfit is cute that apple green is nice and the 4th of July, my holiday because my birthday is the day before. Gotta check out the coke.

10. the quote is great and i love love the apple green outfit!!

11. Krystyn says:

Oh, I’m really digging that green and grey combo!