Wordless Wednesday

You know the drill it’s Pinterest semi wordless Wednesday A qoute, an outfit,something for the upcoming holiday (fathers day), and something unique.

1. Qoute ~ Sometimes I am stuck in traffic for a reason or late for a reason.

Source: Uploaded by user via Kita on Pinterest

2. Outfit ~ Did I mention I love booty shorts…..but have no booty. I usually have to cover up

Source: bigeyes17.polyvore.com via Nikkie on Pinterest

3. Father’s Day ~ Even men need a care kit sometimes.

Source: notmartha.org via Kita on Pinterest

4. Something Odd ~ You can now bake in the crockpot……whaaaaaaa

11 Responses to Wordless Wednesday

1. I love quotes and that first one is so on point!! I try to remind people of this all the time, especially in traffic & running late.

Girl, I don’t have much of a booty either but we work with what we got! ;)

That quote is the truth. I love it! With my weight gain I finally got a little booty over here but I don’t wear the booty shorts because my legs are so long. And baking in the crockpot? That seems to take a long time. Not for me since I’m not a fan of crockpots anyway.

Beautiful quote! Love the outfit but my booty shorts days are well over! :) Bake in the crock? Since when?

Happy hump day!

4. You have no booty? LOL! I am sure you do girl… just do some squats! HAHAQHAHA!!

I love the quote. As for the care kit for dad, I think that’s a great idea. I know my husband would love that.

I love the quote. It’s so true.
    I haven’t worn booty shorts since freshman year in college. Though, that is a cute pair!

7. The first quote. I’m trying to remember that

8. Coasta says:

Love Love the quote!!

You will only catch me with booty shorts on in the house or at the beach/pool!! ;-)

Baking in a Crockpot…doesn’t seem like something I would be interested in doing…I could only imagine how much time that would take!!

9. Cam - Bibs & Baubles says:

That quote is the truth. I always try to remember that when I’m caught at every light.

Your outfit posts are always on point!

10. Titania (Atlanta Green Mom) says:

Great quote! Love those dad care kits as well…must get one!

11. Stesha says:

Love the shorts, especially the mint color. My husbands has a fit when I wear them though. Thanks to squats my booty is looking something fierce… LOL!

Baking in the crockpot doesn’t appeal to me. I’ll stick with the oven.

Hugs and Mocha,