Wordless Wednesday: Pinterest style

You now the drill a quote, an outfit, something for the upcoming holiday (my sons birthday) and something unique.

1. Quote~ Ain’t this the truth. The tone of people’s voice is what get’s me mad. Tone 1st problem 2nd

Source: ilovematchr.tumblr.com via Kita on Pinterest

2. Outfit~ I love the simple clothes the most with a little pop to it. All I need is the purse and shoes

Source: athorpe.polyvore.com via Sabrina on Pinterest

3. Son’s Birthday ~ Son’s birthday is next week what should I get…. oh I know

Source: happyhues.tumblr.com via Mary on Pinterest

4. Something unique~ Doesn’t everyone need these

12 Responses to Wordless Wednesday: Pinterest style

1. Denise says:

love the cake! and amen to that quote.. tone, but also the look in their eyes, attitude, etc. It speaks volumes!

I love that second quote. It’s so right. And that’s such a cute outfit.

3. Tone causes 90% of the arguments I have with my husband.

4. DCSquared says:

Those slippers made me giggle! :)

And that TONE quote is soooo on it…I need to repin!

OMG! Love the cake! That’s awesome! The quote is totally right, good thing for social networking ;) , we get to READ the tone! haha Cute outfit as well. Do that make that in curviliscious size? :) Happy hump day!

6. Those slippers are a nice idea, but they make me laugh too!

7. With all the confusion over texts and emails and social networking posts, that quote might actually not be right anymore… 90% might be just be just people not talking to each other!

8. Rhonda says:

That quote is SOOOOOO true!! I love that cake for a boy’s birthday!! Awesome. Thanks for stopping by today! I know life if busy… for me too! Sorry, I have been slacking on my visiting! Good day!!

9. Cam - Bibs & Baubles says:

that cake is crazy. my son would love it. he thinks he’s a super hero

10. Mrs. Pancakes says:

That’s a nice cake!! And I want that top!!

11. BossyGirl says:

I LOVE THE QUOTE!!! Come to me in the wrong tone and it’s OVER!!! I love the outfit! Cute! We’re addicted to Pinterest..LOL

12. Roses Daughter says: