Whatever Wednesday

It’s time for my Pinterest pictures of the week. I hope everyone is ready for mothers day.

1.I worry a lot and I must stop because everything always turns out pretty good in the end. It’s natural to worry though we all do it the goal is not to do it a lot.

Source: Uploaded by user via Amy Lynn on Pinterest

2.  I love maxi dresses but never wore one because I am not a fan of how the stretch marks on my arm look. I always have to wear a jacket. This is cute and it’s something I would wear the only other problem is I am so short (5’2) most dresses drag the ground. *sigh*

Source: polyvore.com via Rhonda on Pinterest

3. It’s teacher appreciation week and sons school wanted us to bring in something everyday this week….I can’t afford that but I know teachers work hard so I am going to do something like this for them.

Source: lisastorms.typepad.com via Cindy on Pinterest

4. Cute idea and seems cheap too. I think I will try it for kids room.

13 Responses to Whatever Wednesday

Awesome finds gf! I love the maxi dress to but (1) I’m not a dress person (2) I think my bootay is too big for one! LMAO Very cute things for the teachers and very creative! Love the booky thing. Awesome girlie! Happy Hump Day!

2. K. Rock says:

Love that teacher idea. I may have to use it.

3. Those are all cute! I love all three. I would wear that dress too!

4. miss donna says:

i created my Pinterest account, but haven’t started pinning yet. i’m with you on the whole worrying thing…pleased to report i’m getting better.

I love the dress. I am also not a big fan of the stretch marks on my arms but I’m trying to find a way to work with I got. I love how the dress looks with the denim jacket.

6. Denise says:

my fav is the books on the walls, love it :)

7. BossyGirl says:

Umm the dress is awesome…let go and repin it from your Page and buy it!

8. Krystyn says:

Those tumblers are super cute…but both of my older kids have like 4 teachers..which means super pricey. I’m thinking donuts for the teachers?

9. I love maxi dresses like that but I hate to show my back. Why haven’t I thought of putting a little jacket with it?

10. You can wear whatever you want! Be confident and just rock it! ;)

11. Cam | Bibs & Baubles says:

i love the quote about worrying… so true!!

that outfit is super cute. add a jacket if you want and throw on some heels so it doesn’t drag the ground. rock it and throw some heels on!!! DO IT! :)

i’ve seen a few of the cups at my sons school. a few parents have used that idea this week. :)

12. The Pepperrific Life says:

I love the quote on worrying. Yes, I do worry a lot too. I’ll stop worrying dead in its tracks by thinking about that rocking chair :) thanks for sharing.