Who has the best pizza? I love pizza, the baby loves pizza, the hubs loves pizza but my son hates pizza. He says its stuff on there and the the sauce is not ketchup and I lied to him and told him it was, just so he could eat it. Normally a Medium pizza will do all of us I usually will eat 2 slices the baby will eat about 2 and a half and the rest goes to the hubs. I am a sucker for pizza but who has the best in my opinion I just can’t decide so can you all help me out. Who do you think has the best pizza for the best price? Let’s look at a few places.
1. Pizza Hut- They say it’s the best pizza but for me I disagree maybe they use to be good but lately here, at least the one buy me, it’s not hitting like it use too. The cheese seems bland and the crust is blah.
2. Papa Johns- I use to eat this a lot in college because it’s the only place that delivered to our dorm room. I love the garlic sauce and the crust is good but I get tired of them quickly
3. Dominoes- They are trying to spice it up with some new square pizzas and I heard they are looking to add burgers to the menu. Dominoes is the first pizza I ever had and I was about 5 my mom ordered it for the first time and I was in heaven but that was 20 something odd years ago times have changed.
4. Little Ceasers- They use to have this in Kmart when I was younger then it disappeared and now it’s back with a vengeance. They even have people holding sings for the 5 dollars. I had them one time and one time only….yeah I would rather make my own homemade pizza.
5. Sam’s Club Pizza- For 8 bucks you can get an extra large pizza oozing with cheese. My hubs turned me on to this pizza he swears it’s the most cheesiest for the price. I agree I do love them but sometimes my poor heart can’t take the grease.
6. California Pizza Kitchen- I like the variety but is it me or did they go down. I use to love them but I had some by perimeter mall here in Atlanta a couple of months ago and I felt I wasted 40 bucks.
7. Mellow Mushroom- I had this for the first time last summer I will not be having it again. Hated the crust
Which pizza place do you like? Do you have some more to add to the list?